- Ashton Senior Living – Gainesville, GA
- Fair Haven – Birmingham, AL
- Franklin Park Sonterra – San Antonio, TX
- Georgian at Lakeside – Roswell, GA
- Liberty Healthy Living – Liberty, MO
- The Crossings – Greensboro, NC
- Thrive at Greer – Greer, SC
- Thrive at Prince Creek – Murrell’s Inlet, SC
- Watercrest Assisted Living – Columbia, SC
- Watercrest Assisted Living – Ft. Mill, SC
- Watercrest Assisted Living – Grande Dunes, SC
- Biltmore Antler Hill Village – Asheville, NC
- Cambria Hotel – Savannah, GA
- Courtyard Marriott – Bunker Hill, TX
- Harrah’s Casino – Cherokee, NC
- Holiday Inn – Chattanooga, NC
- Home2Suites – Orlando, FL
- Home2Suites – Plano, TX
- Hyatt House Frisco – Frisco, TX
- Hyatt Place Towne Center – Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Lodge at Chateau Elan – Braselton, GA
- Quirk Hotel – Charlottesville, VA
- Spring Hill Suites – Mt. Pleasant, SC
- TownePlace Suites – Nashville, TN
- UTK Engineering Services Facility – Knoxville, TN
Multi-Family Dwelling/Student Housing
- 691 Fourteenth Street – Atlanta, GA
- IUOE ITC – Houston, TX
- The Mark at Athens – Athens, GA
- The Standard Boone – Boone, NC
- The Standard Knoxville – Knoxville, TN
- University of Mary Hardin Baylor Residence Hall – Belton, TX
Watercrest Assisted Living – Fort Mill, SC
OCS was pleased to partner with Shiel Sexton Co in the construction of two state of the art assisted living facilities. OCS performed the structural metal framing package on both projects. Watercrest ALF of Columbia, SC, is slated to open late 2019, and Watercrest ALF of Fort Mill, SC will open mid 2020.
Watercrest Assisted Living – Columbia, SC
OCS was pleased to partner with an incredible company in the construction of two state of the art assisted living facilities. OCS performed the structural metal framing package on both projects. Watercrest ALF of Columbia, SC, is slated to open late 2019, and Watercrest ALF of Fort Mill, SC will open mid 2020.
The Hampton Inn and Suites Braselton Hotel
The Hampton Inn and Suites Braselton Hotel is located on the Chateau Elan Estate, Georgia’s largest winery. Like so many of Odom Construction Systems’ projects, this hotel features a light gauge steel wall panel system. The speed of erection and installation that panelization offers is beneficial for businesses like hotels, dependent on occupancy that equals profit for its owners. In 6 short months, Odom Construction Systems’ scope of work was completed.
The Mark – Athens, GA
Odom Construction Systems, LLC was honored to partner with Landmark Properties and Landmark Construction to bring The Mark to Athens. Work on The Mark began at the end of February 2016, and the scope of work included the erection of prefabricated, light gauge steel panelized walls. Poor soil conditions resulted in initial scheduling delays. This would be devastating to most projects. However, the experienced, expert installation that Odom Construction guarantees with speed of erection, assured that non-negotiable move-in dates would be kept, and occupancy delays would not be an issue. Work for OCS was completed as the new year began. In a little less than one year, the walls for the 2 buildings, reaching up to 9 stories, for a combined 600,000 square feet were installed. The Mark officially opened its doors to residents in Fall 2017.
INNOVATION THAT BUILDS.
Ready to start your next project?
1718 W Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, Tennessee 37801